Thought I’d share this great report on Wedding predictions for 2011.
New wedding themes will also emerge in 2011.
According to the theweddingreport.com, the following will be true:
* Many couples will pay at least 60% of the total wedding cost.
* The average number of guests will be between 140 and 150.
* The average age of a bride will be 27 and the average age of a groom will be 29.
* The most popular wedding months will be September, October, July and May.
* The most popular wedding colors will be blues, purples, pinks and greens.
* We will continue to see friends and family members help out.
* We will see couples booking closer to the wedding day or on off popular days.
* Designer labels will continue to gain market share by creating more affordable lines.
* Low cost, personalized favors and details will become even more popular.
Some of these we’ve been seeing evolving over the last couple of years and I have to say it’s brillaint working with couples whoe are more personally involved with their whole wedding. Another important factor I’ve seen is the greater importance couples are attaching to professional and creative wedding photography to capture all the hard work they’ve put into creating their special day.
2011 looks like being a great year for weddings.