We have some exciting news to share as we’ve teamed up with Bridal Designs Wedding Jewellery giving one lucky bride who books their wedding photography with on of the participating wedding photographers to win £100 worth of Bridal Designs Wedding Jewellery!
The competition will be launched on the 14th February 2011 and runs untill the 14th July 2011, all brides booking their wedding photography with us between these dates will have the option to be entered into the competition free of charge whenever their actual wedding is taking place.
Competition Terms And Conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone older than 18 who is resident in the UK.
2. By submitting your entry you indicate your full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is via the participating photographers
4. Entry will be available from February 14th – July 14th 2011
5. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes.
6. The judge’s decision will be final.
7. If the winner has purchased their wedding jewellery from Bridal Designs Wedding Jewellery before the competition ends then they will receive a refund to the value of £100
9. We will notify the winners by email as soon as we can after the draw has taken place.
10. The winners accept that they may be featured in any related publicity by Bridal Designs Wedding Jewellery and the participating photographers.
11. By entering this give-away you agree that we will use your personal details to administer and run this promotion and to also send you other promotional material .
12. Your details will be shared with our partners in these promotions for future promotional activities by both parties, but will NOT be shared with any other parties. If you do not agree to such use of your details, please do not enter this competition.
13. We will endeavour to make sure that this competition runs smoothly however we reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time if relevant circumstances arise outside our control. We shall not be held liable should you suffer any loss or damage by entering this promotion, provided that nothing in these rules shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
14. These rules are governed by English law.